can any one help...

bmx9326

Apr 11, 2010
i just looked at a 98 mustang 4.6l beautiful condition the only way i can get it is if the insurance isnt going to be to high can anyone let me no how much around the insurance is going to be. its going under my dad he is 50 and has a clean driving record

• Sponsors (?)

Where you live is a major factor.... mines under 100 a month. If money is an issue i would try to find an insurance agent, he will call around and find the cheapest place for you. Thats what i did and it saved me around 40 dollars a month. Like i said my insurance is like 95 a month, and i have a couple tickets but i would really reccomend looking for an agent

Just FYI, I'm 18, with a clean driving record and such (no tickets, etc). I pay by year and its about $1833 a year (or $157 per month for me)
By the way, thats NOT full coverage. I'm not sure where you live, but in Canada:canada:, we have a GDL drivers license program. After you take that test (I'll take mine in about 2 weeks) your insurance starts to go down (providing you have a clean record).
If I were you, I'd start under my own insurance as soon as possible. That way (providing you are a good driver and no accidents/tickets) you can build a record for yourself.
Lots of kids at my school are under their parents insurance, and even though they don't pay for it, its not really helping them out in the long run.
For someone who may not have the money to pay for it right away, its an alright option, but it is good to build your own record so IF you have an accident sometime, the insurance company can look back on your records and see that you are a good driver, and give you a bigger break

Just my two cents worth...

i was just looking for a round about number so i no what i could expect to pay because if it is to much im not aloud to buy it thats why i was just trying to get any number that you guys are paying its going under my dad and he is 50 yeaes old and has a clean driving record

Calling the insurance agent and asking for an estimate/quote is very quick and easy. It would probably take 2 minutes including dialing. :shrug:

I pay under 50/month and it is full coverage. Thus, the only thing you learned from this worthless post, is that the cost of your insurance will be somewhere between about 50 and 150$ per month.