can anybody find any problems with this?

• Sponsors (?)

That's a really good price on a low mileage Shelby GT. Sounds too good to be true. It's definitely a Shelby GT, but I'd be worried about damage or something. Get a CarFax.

thanks cto7gt I had never seen that before. I looked through the report and it shows nothing wrong. the only repair reported is a tire repair. and it says there has been no damage to it. I'm calling tomorrow to verify the price

Thats wierd. I don't see any any pictures, that it shows the Shelby name plate. Also in the front on shot, the hood is WAY out of alignment. The front bumper looks like its mis-aligned a bit too.

Thats wierd. I don't see any any pictures, that it shows the Shelby name plate. Also in the front on shot, the hood is WAY out of alignment. The front bumper looks like its mis-aligned a bit too.
Considering it has the right bumpers, as well as the powered by Ford emblems, I think it's safe to assume it is a real Shelby GT.

It appears to be authentic to me. But I would have a body man check it out first. The only thing not Shelby GT about it is the spoiler and wheels, which someone added. It also has the dash plate between the center vents. It seems like a lot of work to go through to make a fake. If they were going to make a fake, I would assume they would go for a higher model.

The description also says GT500 which the wheels are but the car isn't.
I would proceed with caution.

Yeah, call and ask lots of questions.

Ask the seller to email you a pic of the dash plate signed with production #. It has lots of discrepancies. Shelby GT with a spoiler and GT500 wheels? Being advertised as a GT500? All those parts are readily available to make a clone, just do your homework.

If that is really the price... :nonono::cry::eek:

Other than the plain GT 500 rims, and god-awful spoiler, it is a real SGT.. the only reason for it to not have the dash plaque is because of theft..

If you can get that car for $19k, jump on it.. :)