Can anyone take pics of there convertible tops headliner?87-93

Xtreme Limits

Founding Member
Nov 30, 2001
Hudson, Florida
Does anyone have or can take, pics of the convertible tops head liner I need pics from different view points, my cusin sold me the car with out it, I was thinking of making my own out of plush, swayed, or lether, i hope I can do this with help from my dad an friend, cus I don’t have much money rite now to have a interior guy do it, they want like $500 to do it, an $1000+ for a custom outside top, ill have them do the outside one in swayed, cus this guy my dad know had his done an makes the vert look way better then the stock type ones,looks like a new vettes top…….
Any help would be apresheated<?
Thanks gary a.

• Sponsors (?)

you would be better off buying one. they get complicated. they have a bunch of plastic trim and tabs that mount them to the frame rails.
on the plus side they are easy to install.

I have one installed in my 91. Ill try and get pics up today. They look nice. I had mine installed the same time the new top was being put on so I cant tell you if it was a difficult install or not.

One thing I can tell you is this. The headliner attaches at several points with Velcro. If you live in a fairly warm environment, I would avoid using it. The adhesive melts into a stick mess at the slightest bit of heat. Got pieces stuck to my back glass and other sticking to the other piece of Velcro leaving a goo behind to get on everything else.