Can you spot what's wrong with this picture of my car???

wow mr DDerek....you sir are an *******! please post a pic of your car so we can rip it to shreds! better yet, why don't you post a pic of yourself?......Poop aside from the headlight thing, i think the car looks great for its age! piss on derek!

• Sponsors (?)

yeah poopdog i forgot to mention that is a sweet lx, i like the color and even though i am not a huge fan of the 93' cobra wheels, but i think they look good on there, there are too many mustangs with cobra r's on them(mine included) variety is a good thing

oh give me a break, you bunch of sore vag's. i cant believe anybody even took me seriously. ive known nick a long time. and to satify you, heres my cars.

PICT00181.jpg

driveway1.jpg

02110612322by.jpg

pict001517qo.jpg

tease away:shrug:

Attachments

• PICT00181.jpg
    PICT00181.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 73
  • driveway1.jpg
    driveway1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 02110612322by.jpg
    02110612322by.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 41
  • pict001517qo.jpg
    pict001517qo.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 49
dderek said:
i can see PLENTY wrong.

1. your a/c brackets are rusting badly, ugly.
2. your coolant tank is on the wrong side.
3. your wires arent seperated, bunched together in a rope of uglyness.
4. radiator brackets are chipped and ugly.
5. no coolant leaks killing innocent elderly animals.
6. lack of clear corner lights.
7. no 4 lug cobra r's
8. molding trim/door handles doesnt match the rest of the paint.
9. zip ties holding the coolant tank INTO the car.
10. thats not a 87-93 alternator.
11. EGR unplugged?
12. paint missing on strut towers

1) I give you the bracket is ugly.
2) Lemme see you fit it on the left side with a 3.8 Taurus fan, asshat :)
3) Wires came like this...
4) Yes they are. Now piss off :)
5) Not yet
6) Don't make me puke
7) BoBo's FTW!!!11!1eleven!11@2
8) Supposed to be like that, chewbaca.
9) Yes, yes they are!! Are they do an AWESOME job!
10) I actually want 14 volts at idle, thank you :nice:
11) Why the hell would I unplug it?
12) There is NO paint missing on the strut towers... dunno where the hell you see that

Derek... How about you post up RECENT PICTURES OF YOUR CARS!!! BOTH ARE CRASHED!! lol! The hood flew up on the 90 Red Hatch and crushed the cowl and hood.... And the Black Coupe is......... basically totalled... You rear ended someone and smashed it to hell!! :nono: :nono: :rolleyes: :lol: :SNSign:

I am not a fan of 87 - 93 headlights anymore. My new ones are now a foggy yellow. I plan on taking my '80 Capri from a '90 Mustang front end to an '86 Mustang GT front end when I can afford it.

OOH YEAH!! (Peggy Hill voice)

PoopDawg said:
(paintjob related)
8) Supposed to be like that, chewbaca.

Derek... How about you post up RECENT PICTURES OF YOUR CARS!!! BOTH ARE CRASHED!! lol! The hood flew up on the 90 Red Hatch and crushed the cowl and hood.... And the Black Coupe is......... basically totalled... You rear ended someone and smashed it to hell!! :nono: :nono: :rolleyes: :lol: :SNSign:

you dont remember teasing me that i didnt have an original paintjob like you?:p of course i know its suppose to be that color.
and, the red one is up and running with a new hood.
black one still runs.... just no belt driven accessories right now. or front end pretty much
and, those are the most recent i have:D

DemonGT said:
was that possum actually by your car or was that photoshopped?
Yes, it is a real picture. I found him hiding under my car... he was dying, so I pulled my car from over him, parked it next to him... poked him a couple times with a big stick to get him to stand up like that, then took a pic. lol. Then someone pulled up in that parking spot and ran his ass over, :lol: :lol: Poor little guy... I miss him :(

Roland69 said:
The light was yellow in that pic and that pic is pretty old isn't it
You know... You're right... I meant I hadn't noticed but a week or two ago... Maybe they had turned yellow a long time ago and I never noticed until someone pointed it out. :shrug: Oh well, lookin' good now. :nice: