• Mustang Forums
  • Special Production

Mach 1 Car Covers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funhog
  • Start date Start date Dec 8, 2005

Funhog

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
219
0
0
Alabama
Dec 8, 2005
#1
  • Dec 8, 2005
  • #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good car cover for the mach? I spent a lot of money on it and I do not want the weather to destroy it. My brother just bought a G35 so he gets the garage, so if you know of any good brands could ya let me know? Or will any cover work?
 

Crzyhrse

Active Member
Dec 23, 2004
0
2
38
Seattle, WA
Dec 8, 2005
#2
  • Dec 8, 2005
  • #2
I've seen ones that say specifically Mach 1 on them. I think they cost about $180. But I have a garage so i don't worry about that. I bought a cheapo car cover but after I opened up the box, this cover was a piece of shiite. So she just sits naked in the garage.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Electrical 1987 Map Light
  • Riley Barth
  • May 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
347
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 6, 2026
Riley Barth
R
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
483
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Autolite closing
  • FastDriver
  • May 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
982
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 9, 2026
TOOLOW91
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
W
top loader transmissions
  • WilliamJCC.
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
149
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 6, 2026
70mstang
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Special Production
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?