Car Hit in Parking Garage, Bumper Swap Pics/Ideas

97predator

Aug 18, 2003
va beach
Well, the Stang got clipped in a parking garage the other day, bumper is toast. Since it will be going in to the body shop, I was thinking I may make a change. I was htinking of switching to the 03 Cobra bumper or the Roush Stage 3. Does anyone have any thoughts or pics of these bumpers on a GT?

• Sponsors (?)

I personally LOVE my cobra bumper

(ignore the chin spoiler, I know it looks weird)

IMG_0196.jpg

it's hard finding pics of just a gt with the front bumper. I managed to find a few and think I will try to see if I can get a Roush 3 front bumper. If not, then I'll stick with the factory piece and get a chin spoiler.

Sorry...Cobra bumps belong on COBRAS. Now I do like 2 things off the Cobras...Side skirts (ours look like ****) and Painted 03/04 Mirrors. They give our cars a clean look without trying to be something we're not. Rear spoiler I say isn't worth the cash...Shave it and call it a day. IMO clean is better.

I disagree, Cobra bumpers look great on a GT and KBE's car is a fine example of this. As long as you don't have the Cobra emblems I don't see anything wrong with using the Cobra front bumper (if you were to use a rear bumper it would have to have the word "Cobra" removed though.

I went with the Roush stage 3 and a Cervinnis Cobra R hood. Sorry I haven't figured out how to get the pictures on the site yet. Technically challenged.

Excellent choice. I'd like to see as well. If you can get the pics from your camera to the PC, then all you need to do is use a site such as photobucket. They give you the links to post your pic to a forum right underneath the uploaded pic. Give it a shot.:flag: