Car lowered.. *PICS*

Highroller

Founding Member
Oct 18, 2002
Vegas
Rides good now that it's lowered, made sure I got the H&R's that retain the stock ride and I'm glad I did!! I'm not a photographer so don't expect any mountain views, or glistening lakes, just my bucket cleaned up before it gets dark..

100_0330.JPG

100_0322.JPG

100_0326.JPG

100_0328.JPG

100_0332.JPG

100_0329.JPG

100_0323.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

1fast03pony said:
are those the supersports because my car looks lower than that? :shrug:

no, didn't go with the Super Sports, I thought it might be to stiff, and I really wanted to keep my springs some what soft, I need all the weight transfer I can get :banana:

Here is H&r's description of the spring.. It lowered the car 1.2 inches so far, I'm expecting alittle more after the springs settle

OE SPORT
H&R OE Sport Springs lower your vehicle subtly, giving it a slightly more aggressive stance without radically changing its appearance. Designed to enhance front-to-rear balance and street handling performance, OE Sport Springs take the "wallow" out of the stock suspension, yielding a more taut feel and improved ride characteristics. All this while retaining the ride comfort you're accustomed to.

I guess I might as well list my mods
Year: 2003
Model: Mustang GT
Mods: 2003 GT Auto
Steeda Underdrive Pullies
MAC Pro-Chamber
Steeda Timing adjuster
Magnaflow Catback system
FRP 3.73 gears
Bilstein HD shocks
H&R OE Lowering Springs
K&N filter
2003 Cobra Bilstein Struts
Upper and Lower Control arms
FRP Aluminum Driveshaft
PA Valve body
Biggest tranny cooler I could fit
Accufab Throttlebody 75 mm
Dragon Plenum
180 degree thermostat
Custom burnt chip
10" 4" Weld Draglites (w/Nittos)
PI 3200 Stall Converter

Yeah dude definelty looks sweet. But now u got me thinking maybe instead of just running the welds w/ slicks on the back atthe track maybe i should get the fronts too! Damnit you guys always make me wanna spend more money that i dont really have. Its all good tho. :nice:

Stangs :hail2: