Car Pictures

Penguin

Oct 23, 2003
SC
Hey all,
Here is a page with some pics for you to enjoy. I can't help it if you're too lazy to load the site and look, because I'm too lazy to put the pictures on the thread. :shrug: I'm bored and I'm going to bed. Have a great night with lots of vigorous activities. I know I will :banana:
Penguin's Garage

• Sponsors (?)

Penguin said:
Hey all,
Here is a page with some pics for you to enjoy. I can't help it if you're too lazy to load the site and look, because I'm too lazy to put the pictures on the thread. :shrug: I'm bored and I'm going to bed. Have a great night with lots of vigorous activities. I know I will :banana:
Penguin's Garage

thats a badass collection, I like it. Except for the 67 El Camino though, I'm not a big fan of those. Oh well, nice though

AP1995V6 said:
A late '60s fastback would look good with that collection :)

The late 60s fastback is on the 2nd page :) a 1968 to be exact.
I switched around a couple of the years on accident. The Coronet and Tempest are from 67 and the El Camino is from 68. I changed the years and put a backside shot of the 68 Mustang on the 2nd page. I got the pic of the 02 Trans Am on there also.
I just figured out how to put a Poll on it, will you guys vote? :shrug: Thanks for the time.
It's vacation time :banana: and I still don't have pics of my 01 GT. :rolleyes: Hopefully when I get back.
Everyone have a merry christmas/holiday and all that stuff.