Car pulls left when stopping quick...

Spyderd68

Founding Member
Jun 25, 2000
Syracuse, NY
When ever i stop quick i can feel my steering wheel pull to the left. I replaced my front wheel bearings, rotors, and pads. Do you think one of the calipers could be going? I havent looked at my rear brake shoes or drums in a while, so i am going to check them over. But as far as "feel" is concerned, it feels as if one of my calipers isnt getting the proper pressure it needs? Anyone ever delt with anything like this?

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

It is very possible that your Caliper is frozen on one side of the car, causing this pull when braking. It could be something bent in your steering linkage or something, but not likely.

Spyderd68 said:
When ever i stop quick i can feel my steering wheel pull to the left. I replaced my front wheel bearings, rotors, and pads. Do you think one of the calipers could be going? I havent looked at my rear brake shoes or drums in a while, so i am going to check them over. But as far as "feel" is concerned, it feels as if one of my calipers isnt getting the proper pressure it needs? Anyone ever delt with anything like this?

Dave
Don't forget about the brake hoses either. Could be one of those.