CARB AND TURBO HELP

91fox306

Apr 29, 2010
new to this forum so bare with me. just recently bought a 91lx that needs a little tlc . not familiar with the efi so i went with carb. here is what i have on the 306 motor from top to bottom , edelbrock performer rpm intake , gt 40 heads that has bigger valves and comp springs 1.6 rockers , stock alt and power steering and water pump , set of underdrive pulleys , .600 lift cam , je forged pistons , h beam rods , stock crank and stock oil pan. i was headed more towards supercharger but started doing more research on it and therefore here i am lol ! i have a 750 edelbrock carb (part#1407) and im not sure i can use that with a turbo ???? or more so what turbo can i use with that. here is the link to the turbo i am looking at , which theguy said would work with just few mods 5.0L Mustang Turbo Kit 1986-1993 . can any1 point me in the right direction

• Sponsors (?)

you should really join theturboforums.com and do alot of reading and ask the right questions there, i think there are things that you need to do to that car to convert it to a blow thru