carbd engine pics!

nonglossjason

I did not have intercourse with a sheep.
Jan 27, 2006
Can people with the carb'd engine pics PLEASE show me what they have done. I want some inspiration. here is mine:notnice: date is wrong
newmustang005-1.jpg

Attachments

• newmustang005-1.jpg
    newmustang005-1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

nonglossjason said:
wow, such a tiny air filter lol. I want to clean mine up but there are so many wires lol

Yeah i bought that breather before i had the scooped hood for clearance, otherwise it wouldn't fit under the hood. I need a bigger one. I'm making a ram air/cold air kit with my stock duel snorkel breather setup.

DMAN302 said:
Damn canadians always screwin around.

This is why medical is free in Canada... So many need proper psychological counselling that it had be government regulated in order to keep the head doctors from getting rich and leaving the country.

You guys just can't help but make fun of the Canadians, eh? Give us a break. :rolleyes:

brands50, that engine bay is brilliant. I love how you went with black inside like the classics. Beautiful.

Here's one for you:

Mustang-carbedfox.jpg

Daggar said:
This is why medical is free in Canada... So many need proper psychological counselling that it had be government regulated in order to keep the head doctors from getting rich and leaving the country.
If you only knew the half of it..imagine a country where every prescription medication you could ever dream of is available to you simply for the asking...bless us each and every beautiful codine coated one of us.