carbed intake recommendations..

Hey guys, finally getting come crap together for my 359W. I got my cam, its a Herbert Solid Roller w/ .638int and .667exh lift with 1.6rr and duration at .050 at 254 and 264 w/ 108* lobe seperation. Im ordering up some AFR 205 heads within the next 2 weeks, and im just thinking of what intake to go with. THe cams advertised rpm range is from 3000-7200. I was thinking of going with the Vic.Jr, but i didnt know if anyone else had any luck out there with anything else that can still make power up to the 7500 rpm range. Also, im running an 850 Demon carb, thanks everbody!

• Sponsors (?)

what is a 359w bored to? .040"? And i run a weiand stealth on my 351w and love it, much better than the old performer that was on there...plus it fits under my pace car scoop(about 2 inches higher than stock hood) with a holley street avenger 670 carb

Use the Victor Jr or even Super Victor Jr if your going to add forced induction or nitrous. You are going to want a single plane manifold with the amount of air that motor will be drawing it. And with your cam specs the Vic Jr will be best, I have it on my car and it pulls hard to 7,000 and I have a F303 cam with alot less lift. Your car is going to scream with this intake. The Parker Funnell is a good intake but you will be happier with a Vic Jr .