Carbon fiber hood

Mine is and 8pt, i have been thinking about just taking the whole thing out tho, its 1 3/4 moly, and id like to keep it all one tube size. Prob one kit for this year, i wanna see what it will do on a baby shot and if im close to a 9.90 ill prob pill it till it needs to be pushed on the trailer

• Sponsors (?)

Well I weighed it, not quite as light as I wanted...its 30 lbs and its pretty much cut up to the max I'd feel comfortable with.
I figured it wouldnt get much lighter.
Just add one pound of bewst and it will make up for the extra weight lol. Once you get that car dialed its gonna fly.

I was skeptical about the cowl shape but i love it on my car and im glad i went with it. People done even notice that its wider and its got a much nicer rise than others ive seen. It also has the same amount of clearance on the front of the intake as a 4" does but its only 3.25"
i dont mean the width of it i mean the angle of the edges of the cowl. I like the overall shape of the harwood/trufiber hoods. Only reason i even went with a cowl hood was the car is for my lady and I wanted to encourage her to make decisions on the car. Some people hate cowl hood but **** them. I'll likely need the cowl for when i blow up the 302 and put the s-trim on a 351/393 already have the pistons for it.
Yea I hope so, funny I thought putting a decent mota in it and slapping the blower one and it was ready to roll. That was a year and a half ago lol. Its finally going to be 100% ready in the spring for sure. Old cage is out interior is gutted and Paul is gonna start working on a "10 point" in the next couple weeks.

Nice, is he doing it at the shop or at his house? I want him to do update mine to 8.50 this winter, ill prob pull the dash after christmas

man im glad all us turn burners need is a roll bar, i cringe at how much more weight is in your cages vs a 6 point.