Caster Camber Plates Question

Silvr04GT

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hey it turns out with my H&R SuperSport springs I'm going to need a set of cc plates. So now the question is should I get the Steeda four bolt plates or should I get the Maximum Motorsports plates. Any advice would be awesome! I am kinda leaning more towards Steeda cause I was thinking that I might do a whole front suspension thing with some X2 ball joints, bumpsteer kit and endlinks (all being Steeda parts) so I thought that it'd be good to match up the parts. But I still wanna hear what everyone thinks here.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't understand why people say Max Motorsports over Steeda. Like silvr04gt, I was thinking of doing the steeda CC/X2/bumpsteer kit to ensure the parts worked well together. Yet, I got similar responses of "Go with Maximum Motorsports."

So please explain....why is max. motorsports better than Steeda, or did you simply buy MM parts and are recommending them? I'm confused.

Stangston said:
I don't understand why people say Max Motorsports over Steeda. Like silvr04gt, I was thinking of doing the steeda CC/X2/bumpsteer kit to ensure the parts worked well together. Yet, I got similar responses of "Go with Maximum Motorsports."

So please explain....why is max. motorsports better than Steeda, or did you simply buy MM parts and are recommending them? I'm confused.

I think you have to ask what "Best" means to you. Is best being the best C/C plates for all out racing or Best for the best alignment and ride possible after you drop your car with the H&R's. I have the BBK 3 bolt and IMO they are the best because they gave me the ability to align my car with agressive camber and were easy to intall because they were 3 bolt and I didn't have to drill any new holes in the strut tower. Additonally, because the strut rides on rubber bushings the ride is near stock unlike what you will get with the MM plates that have a metal spherical bushing instead. True BBK may not be the best for an all out race track application but, they met my best test!

Rocketman said:
I think you have to ask what "Best" means to you. Is best being the best C/C plates for all out racing or Best for the best alignment and ride possible after you drop your car with the H&R's. I have the BBK 3 bolt and IMO they are the best because they gave me the ability to align my car with agressive camber and were easy to intall because they were 3 bolt and I didn't have to drill any new holes in the strut tower. Additonally, because the strut rides on rubber bushings the ride is near stock unlike what you will get with the MM plates that have a metal spherical bushing instead. True BBK may not be the best for an all out race track application but, they met my best test!
:stupid:

I have the Pro3i C/C plates. The fourth hole is not a problem to make. The instruction are increadibly easy and you use the bottom plate of the stock to make the forth hole so you can't screw up. I went with four bolt because it is recommended for hard driving or racing. Though I will not be doing any of these, I figured I would have some overkill, which in my mind is good on some things. Easy installation, quick shipment, and inexpensive. IMO