Centerforce Dual Friction

• Sponsors (?)

95StangMan said:
I was wondering if anyone here had the centerforce dual friction clutch. i hear it is a awsome clutch but is it really worth the money on a pretty much stock car?

Why do you need a Dual disk on a pretty much stock car? Is it the Trick Factor? If your laying the ground work for some monster engine I see the point. But if the car is always going to make less than 500hp why not just upgrade your single disk setup and use the money that you would have spent on a duel setup somwhere else?

I use the centerforce dfc and I like it have had no problems and the clutch pedal is still as lite as my stock clutch was . Ow ya I make alot of passes down the 1/8 & 1/4 mile leaving on the mat with no problems yet

97 cobra svt said:
I use the centerforce dfc and I like it have had no problems and the clutch pedal is still as lite as my stock clutch was . Ow ya I make alot of passes down the 1/8 & 1/4 mile leaving on the mat with no problems yet

thats encouraging for me, i just bought a CDF and FRPP ALum. DS... hope to put them both in soon.