can some of you guys with centri blowers post up your dyno sheets from before the blower and after blower numbers? i just want to take a look at the hp and tq curves.
Mods at the time:
Mongoose kit (4% lean first run, 6% lean second and third), MPH 4" boost pipe, 8PSI, UPR o/r X-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Cobra IRS (steals HP GRR!).
Gosh Benny....your TQ #'s should be higher than that!
Everyone else(including me) seems to have higher TQ than HP....I'm not technical enough to know why
thanks benny, but i was looking fo someone who had a graph of their before blower numbers, and then their after blower numbers right on top of the before numbers. like a cross reference graph. i want to look at the stock curves compaired to the blower ones.
the car dont have to be stock just no forced induction on the before sheet.
Gosh Benny....your TQ #'s should be higher than that!
Everyone else(including me) seems to have higher TQ than HP....I'm not technical enough to know why
Well I was making as much torque as you I've heard cobras guys gaining 15-30rwhp/tq on the dyno when switching to solid axle due to less rotating mass, and when I dyno'd I was running a Cobra IRS. And hey, are the dyno numbers in your sig with the 3.3" pulley, or stock 3.6"??
ADRENLN said:
thanks benny, but i was looking fo someone who had a graph of their before blower numbers, and then their after blower numbers right on top of the before numbers. like a cross reference graph. i want to look at the stock curves compaired to the blower ones.
ok thanks guys. saleengt, good luck on the future mods! with that cobra engine and ported cobra heads your car is going to make some sick sick power!!!! i can hardly wait for my set up either but5 i have to wait till next summer