Cervini Cobra R hood

RioRed95GT

Apr 27, 2011
hey guys i was wondering if anyone had a Cobra R hood on? I would like to see a pic from inside the car. I am thinking about getting one. The only think i am really worried about is it being to tall!! I want something i can still see over. It dont have to be a Cobra R hood really. Just want to see how tall hoods are so i get i idea! Thanks :D

• Sponsors (?)

Here is my cobra R hood from the inside. It was made by HO Fiber Trends

Picture342.jpg

Picture333.jpg

i don't have any pics of mine but it is the cervini's one. you see the cowl while driving but it's not in the way at all. its about as high as your wipers. so go for a drive and look how often you need to look below where the wipers sit. never.

Ah ok, I'm not sure what that's suposed to mean. Maybe we need a sticky, "Kurt's Car is Yellow."

I actually hated the color when I got it, but I was desperate to get another car quickly when I bought it, and it was otherwise perfect aside from the color. Now it's grown on me.

Kurt

You can't even tell that you have a huge cowl when you're driving it. It's just not in your direct view path. The only really cool thing is that you can see the intake through the cowl, so you can watch your engine dance when you get on it.

Kurt