Cervinis stalker bumper warping

88306stang said:
I know that it is urethane. But i was looking to replace it cause of the accident and the heat warping across the top of it and the headlight mounting panel is all busted up in that corner. That is why i was thinking about buying the stalker front bumper I figure after i buy the front bumper and the headlight mounting panel will probaly be as much as the stalker front bumper.
The Cervini Stalker doesn’t have or come with a fiberglass headlight mounting panel unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying; the Cervini's Stalker is all urethane.

This is what you get when you order and receive the Cervini's Stalker bumper cover.
View attachment 482127

View attachment 482129

• Sponsors (?)

DKeen said:
I recently bought a cervinis stalker bumper in urethane from a member on the board, a few parts of it are warped, especially the grill part (its kind of caved in)

This bumper has never been mounted, and I'm just wondering if this a common problem. I'm going to try and heat gun and move the warped parts back to how they belong, but I'm afraid they will just warp again on my car.

any input?

Thanks, Dan

sell it to me ill buy it i can fix it

Mines a different generation than that one pictured, I think its newer, the cervinis logo is inscribed in the inside, the logo on their site I mean, instead of that print.

I fixed it very easily with a heat gun, it wasn't as bad as I made it sound, but I'm a perfectionist. I'm not sure that I want to use it much anymore though. Thanks for the help guys.

Also, I found out that it wasnt really even warped, it was partly because it wasn't mounted, and the weight of the bumper made it look a little funny to me. Guess I should have mounted it before complaining. But now that I've seen it on my car, I think I prefer the stock bumper. The lip is kinda too much for me.