Status
Not open for further replies.

0LASERGT1

Can I get a new CT? Something besides BANNED
Feb 25, 2003
Missouri
Okay heres the thing, i have a 98 laser red mustang, automatic
Sleeper edit

So i was lookin inside my car and it was made in december of 98 at dearborn, so i was wondering do you think i could have a 99 engine or just a factory freak???

thanks brandon

• Sponsors (?)

98Mustang said:
Okay heres the thing, i have a 98 laser red mustang, automatic
Sleeper edit

So i was lookin inside my car and it was made in december of 98 at dearborn, so i was wondering do you think i could have a 99 engine or just a factory freak???

thanks brandon

Well, they look different, so go by that. Look at some pics of 98- and 99+ engines if you really want to know. I've never heard of it but I also wouldn't think that a 98 would be made in Dec. '98. Maybe since it was right before the changeover, they made them deeper into 98. Who knows?

sorry about the racing thing!

i will need to get pics, but yes inside the door on the back panel it gives month and year and where it was made, mine says december 1998, dearborn

i will look for engine pics

that is funny, i have yet to locate a decent 99 engine pic, but i haven't looked too hard either. Poxic, i noticed you live in gladstone, i live not more than 30 minutes from there, i live on the missouri side though, right by lee's summit! I will keep everyone updated about the engine!

The original thread about street racing said you couldn't organize street races on the boards because it is illegal. It said nothing about talking about it. Talk about a power trip. This crackdown is really ghetto. I realize that the forums are set up for our convenience and its a privelege to use and stuff but come ON, we're on the INTERNET, talking about things that have already happened. Talking about those happenings is not going to affect reality.

Don't worry V6er'z, all of us V8 will look after you all. Speaking of which.. last week when I was driving home.. I heard this loud noise just few feet behind my car, I looked around and knew that that wasn't an ordinary beehive, it was.. sleeper edit

Then when I got home that night I found out that my friends were over and one of my friend's GF is taking a shower in my room. So, I sneaked inside my room and Sleeper edit

All of the sudden.. Sleeper edit

Then.. Sleeper edit

After the tea party, I.. Sleeper edit

When I went downstairs, I found out that all of my friends were stoned. Every girls were partially.. Sleeper edit

After I finished taking all of the pictures, I walked out the front door only to find the V6 stangnet forum moderator, 77sleeper, standing by the porch. He comes over to me, grabs my camera and took off in his NAAWWZ powered Honduh. So, I went back to my room where my friend's hot GF is on the bed spreading her.. Sleeper edit

2 A.M that night, there was someone knocking at the door. I opened the door and you know it. It's 77sleeper. He said, "here" and handed me my digicam back. Then he left. I ran up to my room and plug the cam to my comp only to find 1 picture. The picture consisted of 11 letters and a space between it. It was written in red bloodish looking color. It reads.. "Sleeper edit"

P.S. Please don't ban me :D I apologized if I went too far. But hey, at least my grammar and spelling is better than most people out there :nice: Oh and by the way, 77Sleeper.. why don't you go Sleeper edit doh! :owned:

hahahaahha thats just about the funniest post i've ever read.... props to the satirist, yeah we can't talk baout screet racin cus there might be kids around and all the cool kids these days wanna grow up and race a v6 mustang, so we don't want to aid them in there illegal ventures in any way...

hmm. it is also funny that the v6 forum has no main forum...... maybe there is a reason that those who are "just stopping by to antagonize" do not fully comprehend....

but then again, I am kinda new, only been here for 3½ years and ~6000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.