Check out my progress on polishing my typhoon mainfold...

Well ive been working on this on and off for the last month or so. I decided i didnt like the look of the ridges that the typhoon has, so i ground them all down smooth. This took a long as time, since the compressor i have is only 26 gallons and cant push the cut off tool and diegrinder hard for a very long period of time.

Its not done yet, what you see here is 220 grit in most spaces, some of it needs to be touched up and i didnt get to a few of the hard to reach areas yet. Im just wondering what you guys think of all the ridges ground down.

And yes im using my front bumper as a work bench

Heres a couple pics of other polished parts that will be going on the new settup.. I didnt polish these..

Jesse....Damn, your more ambitious than I...Thats a butt load of work...

I see the cars in 400 pcs.... Gonna be ready for the motor work soon???

RC...You really need to lay off the candy...That pic is wack..

Rio - Im just waiting for ed to send out the parts now. Hopefully ill have the heads/rockers/pushrods early next week, and the cam in 2 weeks maybe. He said he put the cam on order (before i sent the money)so it should save some time. No real time frame yet though. Ill let you kno when i get deffinite word from him.

i know what you are going thru i had over a 100 hours in my intake but most of that time was removing the powdercoat , if you can use your palm sander with higher and higher paper like above 600 grit it will make all the polishing go alot easier good luck !