Fox Check this out (93 cobra)

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
My friend stumbled across this 93 cobra. The owner was "over" the car and my friend talked him into selling it. It's a black on opal gray leather cobra. I think it has 170k miles but it's super straight and no rust. In my opinion he stole it at 5k!

20180930_121620.jpg

20180930_121607.jpg
20180930_121552.jpg
20180930_121540.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

5K!!! Wtf i would have dropped that easy. What number is it? Still looks decent to me and the crazy numbers ppl are putting on GTs and notch’s now days that’s a steal.

There’s a black one in my neighborhood that has been sitting there as long as I lived in my neighborhood, going on eleven years. A few years back I went and offered him 8k. He said, “that’s a cobra!” I said I know and he wouldn’t budge. I said it obviously doesn’t run. I think he was bugged that I was there, he wouldn’t let me get a closer look and He wouldn’t tell me what was wrong with it. That car still hasn’t moved an inch. I kills me to see it every time I drive past it. Not covered, baking in the desert sun. I’m sure the leather is cracked, dash is probably cracked. Sitting on the side of his house. The dude has a garage too! Maybe one day...

My neighbor has this sitting parked in his driveway with a cover on it. Just been sitting like this for a month. No clue what's going on with it.

IMG_9796.jpg

Here's what's under it
IMG_9952.JPG

Perhaps one of the most frustrating things in the car world is to see a nice car just rot away because the owner is "going to fix it up" and you know they never will......

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user