35th Anniv Check this out ...

• Sponsors (?)

I don't understand why people by the car if they arnt going to drive it, it's a waste of money. I mean it's a 7 year old car and it only has 1800 miles on it. New, I bet he paid over 30K for it with taxes and everything and its being sold for 19K now. What a waste of 11,000 or more..........

Red9935thGT said:
I don't understand why people by the car if they arnt going to drive it, it's a waste of money. I mean it's a 7 year old car and it only has 1800 miles on it. New, I bet he paid over 30K for it with taxes and everything and its being sold for 19K now. What a waste of 11,000 or more..........

Different strokes for different folks. It also depends on location. Mine gets put away from November to April. I put about 5,000kms per season (3,100mi) on my GT. It currently has 36,000kms (22,300mi) on the odometer.

T8ERS said:
Different strokes for different folks. It also depends on location. Mine gets put away from November to April. I put about 5,000kms per season (3,100mi) on my GT. It currently has 36,000kms (22,300mi) on the odometer.

Same here . . Mine has about 28K miles, it hasn't been driven in the rain since I bought it and drove it home nearly 3 years ago.... (which is notable for a car in Seattle!) http://www.mustang35th.com/news0408.html

It's under cover in my garage but I do try and get it out once in a while during the winter (I tell my wife that I need to keep the tires round).... I actually put about 10 miles on it last Saturday!