chrome on reef blue?

ras50gt

Oct 25, 2005
Do you think chrome is too much on a reef blue Gt with titanium bottom?

I currently have silver cobra r's, going to upgrade eventually. Leaning towards sticking with silver wheels. Ive never seen a two tone reef blue GT with chrome wheels before. Im thinking it might be too much with the titanium bottom, reed blue, black tint, etc....

• Sponsors (?)

get a picture of your car from a side view. then a picture of a chrome wheel and use image editing to put the wheels in the picture as if on your car and see what you think. its your car and its your opinion that ultimately matters.

Here is a photoshop I tried to do, what do you think? Also posted a picture of how my car sits now with the cobra r's, anyone want to put chrome wheels on-either chrome sc wheels or chrome 03 cobras. Also, silver sc wheels. Thanks

Attachments

• 93 GT-chrome.jpg
    93 GT-chrome.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 112
  • CIMG1049.jpg
    CIMG1049.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 84
Let me tell you the sickest reef blue mustang was my buddy's 93 vert... it was two tone like yours, but he repainted the gray on bottom with DSG, and then had them paint his pony's with DSG as well... sooo sick, but he also had smoked headlights. random story of the day brought to you by the number 6 and the letter h