Made 580 at the tire with it . Pedal effort less then stock . MANY street altercations with that clutch and it never let me down . It had quite a bit of miles on it and was good when I pulled it and went to a McLeod street extreme . I should’ve left the center force In it until it gave up cuz it hadn’t . 1 season and the McLeod was toast . Then I went to a rxt .King Cobra for that power level and street tires in my opinion. Good street manners and easy on the pedal. You can call SPEC, RAM or Mcloud for their recommendations also if you are interested; they are all good brands. The Centerforce is basically a stock clutch, so I wouldn't bother.
Kurt
mcloeds balance on all there stuff is less then ideal as well . I felt that the tko was even harder to get into gear after the twin disc was in. Pedal effort was way less then stock . Come to find out I follow a machinist in Cali years later that balances everyone he uses because they are super out of balance.
Last edited:
