clutch pedal popped..

• Sponsors (?)

Just buy a new aluminum quadrant and FWA, they are like $60. Get the FRPP cable and clutch fork deal, it's only $40. Forget about the adjustab;e cable, they are supposedly not as strong as the stock style cable. I have never used one, but do a search, they are not highly regarded. With these parts, it will be good as new. For istructions, go to Maximum Motorsports website. Go to the instruction page and look at the quadrant install instructions. Very detailed with pictures.

Hey... didn't you recently purchase this car???

I'd take it back to teh seller and DEMAND it be immediately repaired or a full refund for the purchase price given! :D

Roland69 said:
I'd punch out the seller and have my way with his wifey...or Mom........J/K Strype you summabich <---lol

lol

and all strype done was laugh. im hurt. all the wrench time i put in this thing when it was his, the bastard wont even come take the quadrant off for me lol.

yall know if thats true about the cables? i would think u could run a factory cable with a aftermarket quad. hell, i cant get mine out. i do know its a 2 hook billet...