Clutch Pedal Sticking

So I recently got a 2012 5.0 and in the higher rpm's when trying to shift, the pedal would stay in until the rpm's get lower, it works perfectly if im not raising the rpm's or trying to "race it" but its happening everyday and is getting annoying. What do you guys think i should do? Master Cylinder?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Well known and discussed problem. 2013, andmime did same thing. I did two things at the same time and one or both worked. I put in a seperate clutch fluid reservoir with high temp dot 5 fluid and tried to get as much of the old stuff out as possible. I also removed the "granny" spring that helps push the clutch pedal down. Have had no problems since. Also filled trans with Royal Purple symchromax which eliminated 1st to 2nd gear grinds on quick shifts. Really low viscosity trans fluid does not work in my mt82.

So, actually, it is DOT 5.1. Hell getting old. The reason I went to this solution is that I have had some experience with brake fluid boiling and the brake pedal behaves exactly like the clutch in my Mustang, a 2013 GT 5.0 manual. It is hot in that bell housing and at high engine speeds, hotter still as that air in there whips around at the speed of the edge of the clutch assembly. 5.1 is amazingly expensive so gird your loins if you go that route.