Cobra 2000 Help - Need Source For Coolant Crossover

mbajodah

Feb 27, 2015
Hello everyone,, A friend of mine is having an issue with his 2000 cobra because we can't find the part he needed online, we are not in the states but we can order the part online once we find, we have been searching for this part for too long cuz we don't know what is it called and we don't have the part # I attached pictures of the part, so anyone can help us finding the part we will be very very thankful. I know you guys won't disappoint us. Thank you.

b639b7eed209654fda0ffae50b48011f.jpg

IMG_2066.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

It's called a Coolant Crossover. It's for 96-98 Cobra.

This will at least get you started:

96 98 Ford Mustang Cobra Coolant Crossover Tube Cross Over 4 6 DOHC 281 96 97 98 | eBay

Be mindful that there 01+ Cobra Mach1 also has one that is similar but does not fit your car.

Check this out too:
96 98 Ford Mustang 4 6L Cobra Ceramic Chrome Coolant Crossover Intake Manifold | eBay

It doesn't look like they have any right now but it might be worth contacting them to see if they will have more.

You are the Man. now I'm searching for a website that has them. do you think I will be able to find one new?
Thank you very much.

You are the Man. now I'm searching for a website that has them. do you think I will be able to find one new?
Thank you very much.

I think if you find one new, it'll be like in that second link I provided. It'll probably be someone making them on the side. You might get lucky and find NOS.

I've seen a thread or two about a crossover tube delete too. Might be worth looking into if you can't find one.

I think if you find one new, it'll be like in that second link I provided. It'll probably be someone making them on the side. You might get lucky and find NOS.

I've seen a thread or two about a crossover tube delete too. Might be worth looking into if you can't find one.
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your help.

Hell man... If it really came down to it, I might try sweating some copper pipe together to fab something up.

The hardest part for you (since you're overseas) would probably be coming up with an SAE threaded bung for the sensor. hehe

I'm going to change your thread title a bit. Maybe someone will know where to source one of these things.