Cobra grill delete?

• Sponsors (?)

*The other kit I offer, the MACH 1 Grill Eliminator Kit, will cover the holes that will be left in a stock GT/6Cyl Mustang Bumper. These holes are to hold the stock honeycomb grill in palce. The MACH 1 Grille Eliminator Kit adds a u-shaped piece designed to cover these holes when the stock honeycomb grill is deleted. These holes are even found on a stock Mach 1. Unless you plan to fill these holes and paint the bumper, you'll want to use my MACH 1 Grill Eliminator Kit. Just click on "view sellers other items" above, and you'll find the MACH 1 Kit. Note: Several other sellers (retail and eBay) will sell kits that do not include all of the parts you need. My kits include EVERYTHING you need to do the job right the FIRST time. Please email me with any questions, or if you have bought an uncomplete kit somewhere else.

You know what... I am going to insert some LARGER "fine print" here.... It seems that not everyone reads the paragraph above. If you buy this Cobra Grille Eliminator Kit, and you own a 1999-2004 V6 or V8 AND are going to keep the stock bumper PLEASE BID ON MY MACH 1 GRILL ELIMINATOR KIT. Yes, this kit is less money than the Mach 1 Kit, but you will not SAVE any money, as you will have to buy more parts to cover the HOLES left in your stock bumper. IF you are upgrading to a COBRA bumper, or are doing body/ paint work to fill your holes, then this is your kit! I would LOVE to answer any questions you have about this! Especially before you order and get an incorrect kit for your needs!

The Redfire Mustang in the photos is a COBRA. Cobra's do NOT have holes in the bumper. Your stock V6 / V8 bumper does not look like this. I know this is getting redundant, but I want you to get the right kit, to be a satisfied customer, and to get the look you want from your Mustang....

If you've got the stock GT bumper, go with the Mach 1 three piece grill delete.