Cobra Grill Insert Install

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
okay i got the basics.
stencil cut marks, and use a cut off wheel/dremel/rotaty saw w/e you want to call it but. i was wondering our air compressor dremel/cut tool broke, but the cit off saw will
fit into the drill, i have a corded and cordless, you think it has the rpms to make the cut or do i need the air compressor....:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

i used a dremel type tool. take your time and only cut as much as you need to. its better to have to go back and shave a little off than to cut too much off and try to fix it

i used an electric sawzaw when i cut the hole out for mine. worked perfect. it's just plastic, you don't need a lot of power.
if im not mistaken you can take a sawzall and cut some pretty good things like metal i seen someone cut a van in half using one:D

I could barely understand your post. I used a drywall knife for one once. Just kept doing small light cuts and it eventually slices through the plastic.

yeah sorry for the sloppy post i was in a rush.

lol. a drywall knife with the blade or the kind that has big teeth....
wow then i am really overestimating this job!:rolleyes:, i just wanted to make sure i know the plastic bumper is not the cheapest from what i remeber. that 1988 plastic is a little thicker than the new stuff!!

if im not mistaken you can take a sawzall and cut some pretty good things like metal i seen someone cut a van in half using one:D

yeah i know, ive used them to cut sheet metal off cars many times, including the time i cut the whole back right half of a stang off of a parts car when i needed a quarter panel to fix my car. i was just saying you don't need an air compressor.