coil and spark plugs wires question

rcuriel

Aug 16, 2008
I was wondering which coil pack and spark plugs wires are better...msd or accel i also heard of screamin deamon??? and with the spark plug wires do you guys recommend 8.5 or 9 mm???? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I was wondering which coil pack and spark plugs wires are better...msd or accel i also heard of screamin deamon??? and with the spark plug wires do you guys recommend 8.5 or 9 mm???? :shrug:

Howdy,
I can only speak for myself here of course, but went with the screamin deamon and live wires. Cool Blue wires that have super insulation. I think they had a different color to choose from. I opened my gap to about .065. Which is what this combo will allow you to do if you want. Some argue this point. I put some quality plugs in at the time as well. They brag that they will increase your ET by .33 I think it was. Anyway I put my tuner on after words, retuned and all has been great for the last 6 months. I love the way they numbered the wires as well. Works great and looks great
My .02 worth

I agree, I just put on my screamin demon coil pack and livewires about a week ago, fairly noticeable difference in get-up-and-go but not huge. I had to keep my stock plugs because we couldn't get the wires to go over the NGK's that I bought, so I just wound up opening the gap to .065. Google performance distributors and their website should be at the top of the list