Am looking for people's thoughts on this. Ordered my GT Vert 3/31 on X Plan and got rolled over into 2006 as a priority 10, so despite the wait I started this round pretty hopeful. A few days ago I call for my weekly update and the guy I've been dealing with is history. Not entirely sure if this is a good or a bad thing.
On the plus side, the new guy tells me that he sees my car is being built and I should have it in 2-3 weeks. On the minus side, I can't get a confirmation of this from Robot Lady and the guy seemed cagey when I asked him to give me a VIN. Shouldn't a VIN be readily accessible to the dealer if the thing's actually being built?

On the plus side, the new guy tells me that he sees my car is being built and I should have it in 2-3 weeks. On the minus side, I can't get a confirmation of this from Robot Lady and the guy seemed cagey when I asked him to give me a VIN. Shouldn't a VIN be readily accessible to the dealer if the thing's actually being built?