Wheels-Tires Convert To 5 Lug With Roush Wheels Help

jrhill87

Feb 8, 2017
I have a set of Roush 18x9 wheels. 27 offset. Wondering what I would need in order to get them to fit and the biggest tire I could fit on all corners without rubbing. Car currently has stock kmember and control arms front and rear. Eibach lowering springs and Koni struts and shocks. Obviously converting to 5 lug and I've been told Mk VII rotors up front would work except for the fact the dust cap wouldnt go back on. And to use ranger axles in the back to keep stock track width. Any feedback would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I was browsing that earlier but too much of everything. Just want to make sure I have the right parts when I do the swap which will be as soon as I know what to buy. Right now I have 17x9 on the front with 245s and it only rubs at lock. Doesn't rub the fender at all.

Need more info.

Which Roush wheels are these? Sn95? S197? What's the baskspacing?

offset and BS varies between the different wheels, so hard to judge how one will fit without knowing the specs. May need to go Sn95 conversion up front and rear if the backspace is too much (S197 wheel specs), or you might need to run spacers.

If your going to covert to 5 lug, I would take the extra step and install the SN95 spindles (1994-1995). These spindles are a sealed bearing, and therefore you could mount pretty much any wheel you want on them instead of being worried that the center cap won't fit because of the dust cover. I just did this conversation on my 89, and very glad I did! Just my 2 cents....

Reactions: 1 user