Convertible top pins

My 85 convertible is missing the pins that push the front part of the top forward. It pins should attach to the rod that controls the front part of the top. The spot is right where the top hinges. Hope this all makes sense. Does anyone know what these pins are called or know where to get some? Thanks
9721B6FB-E0B7-4153-9B81-C55DF921AE1A.jpeg
28258444-570D-4021-9022-DE8649CEA251.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

That's a hard find. May have to do some modifications. If you have access to a grinder you could used carriage bolts to make pins. Just need to grind or file down the square art under the rounded head. Washer and then drill for cotter pin on the inside. The bokt would have to go from the outside towards the inside of the car to avoid top damage. The good news is the bushing is still there. You want to find a bolt that fits that hole with as little play as possible.

I can't see what's on the other side of that bracket. In the ic it looks like the broken part of the pin is connected to another part behind it. If it's there can you see a way to tap it out of that bracket ? Never mind, I see it's the pic playing games with my eye balls.

Great idea with the carriage bolt! Gives me something to think about. I hadn’t really considered ordering a custom Clevis pin either, good idea as well. What originally came in this spot? Was it a Clevis pin of some sort? I thought about a roll pin, but wasn’t sure if it would hold up. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Ended up ordering some 5/16 x 3” Clevis pins and then cutting them off 1 5/16” and drilling a hole in order to get them the correct length. So if someone were to need some, I would order 5/16 x 1 11/16” or something close to that.