Convertible Top Replaced Need Nuts To Finish It

sidney

Aug 1, 2014
putting new top on a 1996 GT. looking for nuts with plastic formed around them. the nut holds the rear of the convertible top to the trunk area and the plastic holds the water liner behind the seat. Does anyone no what they are called or where i can get them. need about 8 of them. they use a 13mm 12 sided socket to put them on. hard time getting off and damaged a few.

• Sponsors (?)

If they are what I think they are, they are plastic grommets that you slip on the screws like washers. You can get them at your local hardware store. Lowes sells them in the hard to find section of the hardware isle.

If they are what I think they are, they are plastic grommets that you slip on the screws like washers. You can get them at your local hardware store. Lowes sells them in the hard to find section of the hardware isle.
I no what you are saying but not what it is. thanks anyway. They serve two prepossess. 1 to hold the rag top to the trunk area and 2 to (hang) the liner to. the liner catches water if it makes it into car.