Correct carpet color for 1967 Lime Gold Coupe

MisterMiracle

Mar 8, 2011
Can anyone tell me the correct carper color/texture for a lime gold 1967 Coupe, and where can I buy it? Mine is in good shape but smells like mice piss! (they lived inside the car for a while before I bought it recently) I want a brand new one.

Also, my car has the deluxe package with the center console. This console has 4 warning lights that do not work in my car. Does anyone know what they were for?
Thanks for any help
Ivan (Mr. Miracle)

• Sponsors (?)

Can anyone tell me the correct carper color/texture for a lime gold 1967 Coupe, and where can I buy it? Mine is in good shape but smells like mice piss! (they lived inside the car for a while before I bought it recently) I want a brand new one.

Also, my car has the deluxe package with the center console. This console has 4 warning lights that do not work in my car. Does anyone know what they were for?
Thanks for any help
Ivan (Mr. Miracle)

The carpet should be 80/20 loop, probably 04 Ivy Gold.

Lop_04.jpg

You'll need new soundproofing under it, too.

The four lights are a rare "convenience group", with warning lights for door ajar, low fuel, parking brake, and belts.

My 67 is lime gold with ivy gold interior. The original carpet in my car was dark green 80/20. When I was in highschool in the late 80's I replaced it with an ivy gold carpet, thinking it was going to be the same. It was not even close but I decided to use it because I thought it looked good. 3 years later I redid the interior. That carpet was badly faded on the tranny hump so I did not use it again nor did I want another one like it again. I had kept a piece of the original carpet from under the seat so I could match the correct color at a later time. My neighbor at the time owned his own interior business so I gave him the carpet sample and he ordered me the correct one. It has been in the car for 16 years now and still looks as good as the day I installed it. Unfortunately, I do not know what color he ordered.

The four lights were called convenience lights. It is a pretty rare option. I believe they were for the parking brake, low fuel, seat belt and door ajar? The factory AC cars received them on the console where the non AC cars had them in the center dash panel. Is the console original to your car?

Yes, it is original. Unfortunately they do not work and one of the lights was "replaced" by a switch of unknown purpose. I will fix all that and bring these lights to their original purpose.