Could someone educate this admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzleach1

Founding Member
Feb 1, 2000
Westminster, Maryland
As quoted by someone who claims to be an Admin here on Stangnet. He goes by 92SVO_CJ when he posted these on svoca. I'm guessing its JadeFalcon here on Stangnet.

Could someone please educate him? I just don't have the time.
Post#1
"An SVO is the same as a 92 hatch in every way except trim. And yes its on the 92, and it has an svo bi-wing."

Post#2
"I'm one of the admins at stangnet, quite respected memory of the mustang community and very well rounded on everything mustang..."

Now I ask....do these two statements make any sense?????

• Sponsors (?)

I Don't own a SVO so I can not comment on the likeness of the two cars.

I have a personal opinion of the issue though. I feel that it does not matter what car you have, if someone asks you a question that you can answer without being an ass in the proccess you should do that. If you have personal feelings maybe you hould take them up in a PM with the individual.

I am personally building a 1986 SVO engine to put in my 1993 LX Hatch. WHY, because I feel the 1993 is a better car than the SVO's were. I know that the SVO has some better parts but like I said this is my opinion.

If this is a pissing match please take it to PM's.

jzleach1 said:
As quoted by someone who claims to be an Admin here on Stangnet. He goes by 92SVO_CJ when he posted these on svoca. I'm guessing its JadeFalcon here on Stangnet.

Post#1
"An SVO is the same as a 92 hatch in every way except trim. And yes its on the 92, and it has an svo bi-wing."

Post#2
"I'm one of the admins at stangnet, quite respected memory of the mustang community and very well rounded on everything mustang..."

:nonono:

jzleach1 said:

Post#1

Post#2

Whats the name of the thread and where is it located? I want to see how bad they flamed him over this one ;)

They are not the same, and this thread is lame.

SVO's for future reference
Wider wheel base upfront, tublar a-arms, koni's, cross member set back (1in i think), 5 lug, 4-way disc brakes,7.5 trac-loc,inline fuel pump...etc that is just the junk i remember besides trim.

mr_woodster said:
They are not the same, and this thread is lame.

SVO's for future reference
Wider wheel base upfront, tublar a-arms, koni's, cross member set back (1in i think), 5 lug, 4-way disc brakes,7.5 trac-loc,inline fuel pump...etc that is just the junk i remember besides trim.

This Thread is as lame as the one start on SVOCA and the one here by JadeFalcon, which is the same person :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.