Couped up inside

'66 coupe

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
Lakeland, Fl.
I'm stuck inside right now studying. I have an exam Monday, and I figure if I study now I can enjoy the rest of my weekend. Gonna cook out and drink in an hour or so, and tomorrow is a big Mustang Show. Then I'm going to Lakeland to get my headers and catback that arrived at my parent's house last Monday.

Funny thing is I'm reading by my window, and I can hear the cars at the strip doing their burnouts and making passes. I didn't realize we were that close to the track since the roads don't go directly to it.

I feel your pain. had two exams, a statistics writing assignment this week, and another exam next week. School's a bitch.

Sounds like my week two weeks ago. I had 2 exams, a paper, and a quiz in 3 days; and that was in only 2 of my classes.
Obviously one of my teachers thinks his class is rather important since he gave us one of the exams, the paper, and the quiz.

I hear you guys, been halfway nice this week and I wanted to polish my rims with the powerball finaly to see how it works (the quick "tests" look great BTW). Havent been able to do a damn thing.

Sick as a dog right now, had an interview/test for a new job this morning for 2.5hrs that I burned a vac. day for...and have to go back...that I dont know how I am going to work that out with my curr. job yet.

that and potty training the puppy we got eats up a lot of time making sure what the little one is up too.

Well...my weekend just got better. My friend called and said he'd sell me a set of black leather seats from a 2000 GT for $130. Mine are cracked to hell.

So my '95 is getting a new exhaust setup and seats, and my '66 is getting over $700 worth of parts I'll be ordering at the show(hopefully NPD does the 10% shows discount). It's gonna be a good week for my cars.