Couped up inside

'66 coupe

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
Lakeland, Fl.
I'm stuck inside right now studying. I have an exam Monday, and I figure if I study now I can enjoy the rest of my weekend. Gonna cook out and drink in an hour or so, and tomorrow is a big Mustang Show. Then I'm going to Lakeland to get my headers and catback that arrived at my parent's house last Monday.:nice:

Funny thing is I'm reading by my window, and I can hear the cars at the strip doing their burnouts and making passes.:D I didn't realize we were that close to the track since the roads don't go directly to it.

• Sponsors (?)

I feel your pain. had two exams, a statistics writing assignment this week, and another exam next week. School's a bitch.

Sounds like my week two weeks ago. I had 2 exams, a paper, and a quiz in 3 days; and that was in only 2 of my classes.
Obviously one of my teachers thinks his class is rather important since he gave us one of the exams, the paper, and the quiz.

I hear you guys, been halfway nice this week and I wanted to polish my rims with the powerball finaly to see how it works (the quick "tests" look great BTW). Havent been able to do a damn thing.

Sick as a dog right now, had an interview/test for a new job this morning for 2.5hrs that I burned a vac. day for...and have to go back...that I dont know how I am going to work that out with my curr. job yet.

that and potty training the puppy we got eats up a lot of time making sure what the little one is up too.

Well...my weekend just got better. My friend called and said he'd sell me a set of black leather seats from a 2000 GT for $130. Mine are cracked to hell.

So my '95 is getting a new exhaust setup and seats, and my '66 is getting over $700 worth of parts I'll be ordering at the show(hopefully NPD does the 10% shows discount). It's gonna be a good week for my cars.:nice: