cracked or chipped hoods?

95red

Apr 13, 2004
anyone have or know of any cobra, cobra R, or cobra SVO hoods that have dings, cracks or chips in them that they would sell for cheap (maybe ones that you have gotten in accident with and got a new hood out of the deal?) i am very good with fiberglass and paint and am looking for one cheap dont have money for a new one but just thought id put this thread out?

• Sponsors (?)

yea i did no one says anything about them, and it costs money to post and i just thought that someone may have one laying in there garage that they dont use for pretty cheap? yea theres nothing on ebay that i could find i searched under Mustang hood??

the difference is in the hood vents i dotn know how to explain it cobra's just look much better in my opinion , but yea i already have a gt so im not looking for one but thanks, if anyone has one let me know

yup mustangmatt you got it i just couldnt put the words outa my head onto the screen lol, but yea still lookin? :spot: , oh yea and got my throttle body completley polished so im ready to put it in at 10 tommorow morning crossing my fingers and hoping thats whats wrong with my car lol, ill let everyone know how it comes out.

put my throttle body on tonite and yea well needless to say it didnt fix my problem so i have to bring it somewhere to get it looked at,already replaced fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pump, throttle body/tps, had cats looked at they are fine im just mind puzzled ohh well spend some more money i guess, but still lookin for anykind of hood except GT