crankcase pressure problems!!! help please!

I agree completely with this.

if you don't want to use a PCV, how about this:

Crankcase Evac System

It should solve the oil mist problem, and may help HP (a little)

If you want to run the "smog pump vac system" you have to put some sort of oil seperator before the pump, but even then they die quickly. I can't see spending 700+ for a vac pump on a daily driver, but that is an option as well.

i dont know it just seems as though the diameter of the little spout leading off the pcv cap is too small and could possibly get clogged up quickly. im going to reibies this morning to get a cheap pcv and give her a try.

I KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG!!!!!!! I never like pcvs because i bought very cheap INEFFECTIVE Chinese made breather/pcv valves.... when they make these horrible products they fail to weld or seal these caps so basically i was bolting on an air leak to my carb.... it wasnt pulling ANY air from the valve cover it was just coming out the side of these cheap pcvs. BUT i bought the correct AMERICAN MADE 90 degree pcv and it works amazingly!!!!!! I am so happy. Life is great. The car revs quicker, revs higher, runs cleaner, the system is working. i pulled the breather on the other side with the car idling and i can feel air being taken in so it actually is working...

So if my exciting bable was confusing, basically i hated pcv valves and didnt believe in them because i was buying Chinese garbage instead of the right stuff.

Im so happy guys thanks for your knowledge!!!!!

Never buy Chinese garbage is the moral to my lil situation.