cruizin

DemonMustang

Founding Member
Oct 8, 2002
Saskatoon, Sk
alright i think... since its really nice lately and the snow is preaty much gone off the main streets its time for a little get together cruize.

So all who are worthy and running and movable Cough xplict cough cough

Maybe saturday night!!!!

I would love to hook up for supper and stuff but my Saturday's are normally really busy and if i do end up going out i never get there till around 10 or 10:30 so that would be to late. Sorry maybe next time!

Girl22 said:
I would love to hook up for supper and stuff but my Saturday's are normally really busy and if i do end up going out i never get there till around 10 or 10:30 so that would be to late. Sorry maybe next time!

Fair enough! Well hopefully we'll see you out there at some point during the night!

xplict said:

Oh Steve aren't you funny hahaha, well the car is plated so there is no reason why I couldn't take it out

Hmm, maybe you could come out and get the other 3/4's of your interior and we could fix those lights

My singal lights weren't working either, but everything is already fixed.
As for the rest of my interior i will pick them up with the wagon, and some day the interior will look normal again.

As for meeting up, i have to work for a bit saturday night, but ill be out and about. If anyone wants to give me a shout its 737-4965. Leave me a message and ill get back to you kinda thing

Im brining out my car this weekend,

Ryan and I are going to pop in the shifter and headlights on friday and I think do the springs saturday after noon... but Im probably getting hammered fri and sat night sooooo I dont think I want to be driving lol..we shall see how it goes if I decide to stay sober one night ill bring it out...

539 8190 let me know whats going on

DemonMustang said:
i guess beers are in for friday night too. rochdale bps. anyone who wants in is certainly welcome

John you best be there

I will be there from 5:30 on, It just so happens that I am going out with everyone I work with for beers to celibrate my 1 year anniv. in my current position.

So by the time you get there I'll already well warmed up

xplict said:
I will be there from 5:30 on, It just so happens that I am going out with everyone I work with for beers to celibrate my 1 year anniv. in my current position.

So by the time you get there I'll already well warmed up

Thats great, because we like it when you are all warmed up before hand.