Custom Stainless Full Exhaust!

I have made preliminary arraingements with Keith Mease, owner and head fabricator of www.MPERacingFab.com to build a complete exhaust system for the new Mustang.

This would be made out of high grade, 304 stainless, full length headers, hi-flow stainless cats, crossover pipe, mufflers and tail pipes.

We would need a proto-type car for 3-4 weeks in order to complete the jigs and first system. The owner will only be charged for materials.

He can also fabricate a custom cold-air kit to replace the bulky, likely restrictive stock air cleaner system.

Mease is the builder of the intake, turbo and exhaust system for Don Nase's Ford Ranger, a 1000hp street driven twin-turbo Impala SS, and numerous other high-powered and high quality street cars. His fabrication skills are impecable.

At Dynotech, he builds our intercoolers, down-pipes and other assorted upgraded plumbing for the Buick Grand Nationals and turbo cars.

We would like to start with a Mustang GT model, stick or automatic car for this project. Depending on the results of this project and if you're interested in participating in a similar project involving the development of a higher stall torque converter and shift kit, that is also a option as well.

If you're interested, please contact me via mail: [email protected] or, phone: 609.384.4756

thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

ok.. so what does what Flowmaster have to do with what my thread is about?

... This offering is for a COMPLETE stainless exhaust, inclusive of headers, h-pipe with high-flow stainless 3" catalytic converters, 3" cat-back system with Magnaflow stainless mufflers

What Flowmaster makes and what this system will consist of and offer in gains are two different things.

The long-tube headers will maximize low-end torque and the larger 3" h-pipe, high-flow cats and 3" cat-back will out-perform the stock exhaust and also facilitate other upgrades down the line like forced induction, head work, etc...