Cylinder Head Upgrade {maybe}

sspnotcback

Jan 5, 2013
ok guys i was wanting to get some opinions.i was thinking about getting the new trickflow 11r 205cc head for my 351w. i currently have the edelbrock performer rpm head on it now.do yall thing i can see a 40hp difference with that kind of up grade.or just keep what i have......just wanting to get some opinions before i spend the 2k on them

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I think you can get 40hp over the rpm heads. You might need more cam/tweaked induction sys. But the heads def have that potential. They can support about 650hp n/a according to Woody @ Ford Strokers and over 1000 w/ forced induction

Reactions: 1 user
I would think 40hp is very obtainable with a swap to that head. Really depends on the combo...

What compression ratio is the motor? Current cam, intake and exhaust specs?

Reactions: 1 user
Exactly as above, the 11R is a really nice piece. I'll be doing some testing with the 11R come spring time on a side project we have been working on.

Exactly as above, the 11R is a really nice piece. I'll be doing some testing with the 11R come spring time on a side project we have been working on.

lemme know how they work out!

id love to pull the high ports off the turbo car and go to an SC1 or something just for the deck thickness alone. but thats just more weight we would have to carry