damn headers, alright I need a new set now

Baw289

Nov 7, 2004
Well after about 6 months or so I thought I would finally complete my mustang last weekend. All I needed to do was put on the headers and hook everything up. Well the headers I got that were "supposed" to fit on my 67 convertible, werent even close. So I need a set of long tubes quick, it was 70 degrees up here today (wisconsin), not too many of these come around. I want to get this car out of the garage as soon as possible. Anyone with a set they are willing to let go PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

• Sponsors (?)

I have been looking for a set of headers for my 67 stang convertible for a while, and just about everywere i go they say they need modified to fit on a manual trans vert. So i dont know where to get them. But i would love it hooker made a set i wouldnt have to modifi

BDT 1967 said:
I have been looking for a set of headers for my 67 stang convertible for a while, and just about everywere i go they say they need modified to fit on a manual trans vert. So i dont know where to get them. But i would love it hooker made a set i wouldnt have to modifi

Are you talking about a T5 upgrade or the standard 4 spd TopLoader? I still have my old school 4 spd with the break your back clutch... but I needed no modifications to install the Hooker Comp's on my 67 convertible.

Let me know if you need pics or anything,

Scott