Electrical Dash Lights And Turn Signal

rattlecan96gt

Dec 22, 2016
Dallas, Texas
OK I have another one .
the other day the stang was doing great so I decided to take my girl to the drive in movies with it everything was fine but then as we are leaving the gauge lights went out and only the small back lights work so it lit up slightly but nothing for the main lights to actually light up the full gauge in green , also at the same time which may have correlation to the first issue my left turn signal went out as well and it acts like the flasher relay where you hear the ticks but the green arrow doesn't show up and the signals themselves don't light up I looked at the dimmer switch and it looks like part of the harness housing is cracked and the wiring is janky from the last owner swapping to white faces but I checked the wiring even tho it looks bad it should still work also its been a week and no change the alternator is fine and so is the battery I checked the bulbs and I checked the fuses. I understand this is one of those that unless you are in the car yourself it would be hard to figure out what is wrong but if I could please get any guidance on how to corral this issue I would appreciate it big time thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

HAVE A 2006 MUSTANG CONV V6 . LEFT TURN SIGNAL WORK FINE. RT TURN SIGNAL WILL NOT WORK, NO RT FRT SIGNAL OR RT REAR NOT EVEN RT INDICATOR ON DASH WORKING. HIT EMG FLASHER AND ALL LIGHTS WORK EVEN LIGHT ON DASH. REPLACE TURN SIGNAL SWITCH AND THAT DIDNT FIX IT. SOUNDS LIKE FLASHER TO ME BUT CANT REPLACE IT BECAUSE ITS IN THE BCM. IS THAT CORRECT? ANYONE HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS , PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN HELP. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!