Dead?

It's actually been good for me. After Tuna Sammich got moldy, I moved, lived the bachlor life for awhile. Meet her and a few months later we got a place together. I've been helping her raise her daughter. It's been a learning experience for sure. Calmed me down a lot. I was pretty destroyed after my last tour.

Finally getting back on track in life. It's nice.
 
It's actually been good for me. After Tuna Sammich got moldy, I moved, lived the bachlor life for awhile. Meet her and a few months later we got a place together. I've been helping her raise her daughter. It's been a learning experience for sure. Calmed me down a lot. I was pretty destroyed after my last tour.

Finally getting back on track in life. It's nice.

good to hear you getting back on track my friend. take care of those lovely ladies, and they will take care of you.
 
She's too good to share. She's got fake boobies too. <3

We're thinking of jr sammich in a year or two.

She's ok with me getting another stang and her daughter likes going fast lol