decision made on mods, what do you think?

shootmfshoot

Aug 23, 2005
I have made the decision on the following mods and just wondering what kind of HP I should be getting with these: Basanni xpipe and Basanni headers and VT stage 2 cams. These will be added to what is there which is 4:10 gears, underdrive pulleys, timing adj, accufab throttle body and plenum, Mass air meter. I am hoping to get around 340-350 hp from the engine with all of these mods :shrug: :D Thanks Guys, by the way its is a 2000 GT manual

• Sponsors (?)

shootmfshoot said:
I am hoping to get around 340-350 hp from the engine with all of these mods :shrug: :D Thanks Guys, by the way its is a 2000 GT manual
340-350hp all motor?...Good luck...I doubt it with just those mods...There are KB GTs that are barely making that much power...If you make it, make sure to post what the secret is... :nice:

shootmfshoot said:
I 4:10 gears, underdrive pulleys, timing adj, accufab throttle body and plenum, Mass air meter. I am hoping to get around 340-350 hp from the engine with all of these mods :shrug: :D Thanks Guys, by the way its is a 2000 GT manual
if you add a turbonator in there with some stickers you will be around 375hp. :nice:

Good mods. Apparently some disagree with the power you expect to get; I honestly have no idea. But, I dont know how much you will make, but if its only 15hp or so off, it might 'feel' like 340 with the gears. People usually say gears feel like a 20hp gain.

It will have very respectable power and a KICK ASS sound to it :nice:

Ricers will wet their pants at the sound of it and hotties will drop their pants at the sound of it.

That is def worth $2k and change :nice:

shootmfshoot said:
I have made the decision on the following mods and just wondering what kind of HP I should be getting with these: Basanni xpipe and Basanni headers and VT stage 2 cams. These will be added to what is there which is 4:10 gears, underdrive pulleys, timing adj, accufab throttle body and plenum, Mass air meter. I am hoping to get around 340-350 hp from the engine with all of these mods :shrug: :D Thanks Guys, by the way its is a 2000 GT manual
All those bolt on's metioned above, for the price you have to put out for the parts and labor you can purchase a nice used blower with all the supporting mods. Trust me, I know. Then you can expect 340-350 rwhp. Your car will also be a better investment with a blower than just bolt-on's.