Deep dish wheels for 05 Gt?

FastHorse

Oct 7, 2005
Laredo, Texas
I am going to get some deep dish bullit wheels for my 05 mustang. I don't know if I should go with 17x10.5 or 18x10's for the rear. If anyone has tried either on their 05 or 06 Gt, I would like to know if they would work, or if they will rub. My suspension is currently stock however I do plan on getting lowering springs. Can anyone help with some info?

• Sponsors (?)

mustang tuning does NOT have the 17x10 or 17X10.5 for the 2005 and up Mustangs, so no they don't have what I'm looking for. Sorry if this reply seems harsh, it's just that nobody seems to read or pay attention to the posts anymore(I am lookingfor 17X10 or bigger for a 2006 GT)...they just chime in with their favorite retailer and say they have whatever you're looking for, when in fact they usually don't. Is it that hard for a wheel manufacturer to make a wheel to match the stock wheels, only wider? I like the look of the factory wheel, but would like more tire on the back without have to reprogram my car for the wheel change and without having to buy four rims to replace two. Don't mean to highjack this.

FLY2kGT said:
mustang tuning does NOT have the 17x10 or 17X10.5 for the 2005 and up Mustangs, so no they don't have what I'm looking for. Sorry if this reply seems harsh, it's just that nobody seems to read or pay attention to the posts anymore(I am lookingfor 17X10 or bigger for a 2006 GT)...they just chime in with their favorite retailer and say they have whatever you're looking for, when in fact they usually don't. Is it that hard for a wheel manufacturer to make a wheel to match the stock wheels, only wider? I like the look of the factory wheel, but would like more tire on the back without have to reprogram my car for the wheel change and without having to buy four rims to replace two. Don't mean to highjack this.
I agree with you on the wheels. I wish someone offered wider ones like the GT-10 spoke upgrade wheels, I'd damn sure buy a couple for mine. All the aftermarket stuff looks alike--gay. :D Bigger they are the gay-er they look.:rolleyes: