Deep Scratch/very Small Ding Or Dent On Hood? What To Do ? Any Repair Ideas?

Ecostang15

Jan 7, 2018
I washed my mustang today, I noticed a white streak I couldn't wash off. I realized it was a deep scratch, but on closer inspection, whatever scratched the hood made a very small dent where it scratched. any ideas on repairs? we're talking really small but still noticeable if you're looking for it. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I washed my mustang today, I noticed a white streak I couldn't wash off. I realized it was a deep scratch, but on closer inspection, whatever scratched the hood made a very small dent where it scratched. any ideas on repairs? we're talking really small but still noticeable if you're looking for it. Thanks

I've heard some good things about Eastwood's paint less dent puller (for small dings), but I've never used it. I'm no body expert but we have some people here that are, so maybe they'll chime in.

https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-p...MI4aaf74nx2AIV2AuBCh2T4wa5EAQYASABEgIjU_D_BwE

Hi, can you post a picture of the damage?

A Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) guy is your best bet if the dent is very small.

As for the paint? I’d have to see it. Post a picture for me.

Just so you know, I’ve been an automotive painter since the late seventies. I’ll at least point you in the right direction based on what you’d like to do.