Do Fox headers work if EGR deleted?

• Sponsors (?)

Shorties will fit, longtubes won't. Not sure what you are using.

Kurt

That's good to know.
I haven't decided which, and this is with an eye to the future, nothing that I am doing anytime soon. Just curious.

Personally I'd prefer long tubes, but like I said, this isn't happening soon.
My son is using the car for the next few years, and I don't intend such a big change while he is using it.

That's good to know.
I haven't decided which, and this is with an eye to the future, nothing that I am doing anytime soon. Just curious.

Personally I'd prefer long tubes, but like I said, this isn't happening soon.
My son is using the car for the next few years, and I don't intend such a big change while he is using it.

Long tubes will hit the clutch fork.

On a related subject...
Those of you with a spacer between the upper and lower, how did you extend the EGR to reach.
When we swapped the GT intake for the Cobra the other day, it was a pain getting the EGR to go into place with just that change... I know it wouldn't work if I were to put a spacer.

Are aftermarket headers for the 94 exact on the placement of the EGR, or do you have to force that fitment as well?

I have an AODE and it will probably stay that way.

It may be a mute point though.
Some of you may know that the car is driven by my teen son to school, and that 'one day' I will get the car back when he is done with it, at which time I want to make it my personal toy.

However, my 9 y.o. daughter informed me yesterday that she wants the Stang for her use when the boy is done with it... And the timing works out pretty good. He'll be out of college about the time she is getting her learner's permit. So it might be a very long time before this GT is actually mine to mod heavily. :D